Voting for your favorite coin requires you to send any amount of SafeCoin (SAFE) to the assigned address.
Pressing the "Vote" button will display the voting address you have to send SAFE coins to in order to vote.
You can vote for one or multiple coins as often as you like.
Your votes are not refundable but they are not lost from one voting round to another. They will be added to the next voting round.
Votes are updated every 2 (two) minutes. Please keep this in mind while waiting for votes to be updated.
1 SafeCoin (SAFE) represents one vote.
Each coin listed for voting will be at the sole discretion of Safe.Trade team based on internal criteria. Former ERC20 tokens or coins that had an ICO are not eligible for listing at the moment.
The round ending date is pre announced but the hour is randomly picked by our voting system. This is done in order to avoid sending small votes in the last minutes.
Safe.Trade team can end the round at any time. Keep your favorite coin on top of the voting list to make sure it wins.
If you wish to suggest a coin please visit our coin suggestion form
Please note the following rules when submitting a coin to the voting process:
1. All coins submitted through the form will be reviewed, nobody is left behind.
2. Reviewing process happens behind the scenes, and we highly recommend to submit the form with correct data.
3. DO NOT ask communities to submit a coin more than once in a short time, duplicate submissions are automatically deleted, making spam useless.
4. If a coin doesn't pass the review process, we recommend developers and community members to try again in 2 months.
5. We don't provide a status for our review process, it's an internal flow that can't be disclosed.
6. If a coin doesn't get listed in 2 weeks from submission it means it has been rejected, and we recommend to try again in 2 months or more.
Projects rejected from the start: coins that participated in an ICO (temporary), ERC20 tokens (temporary), coins that had a pre-sale (temporary), incompatible daemon with our exchange, projects that that raise a SCAM question or any kind of misbehaviour that represents a liability to our users.
Pairings may be subject to a delisting process at the discretion of SafeTrade or for failing to meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Active genuine volume every 60 days
- Active orders with a reasonable spread
- An active technical contact for communication of updates and issues with the blockchain
- A stable blockchain